This post originally appeared on the Olliance Group blog and is reposted here.
I am excited to announce that our first Olliance webinar will be on the topic of Online Communities: The “Secret Sauce” for Today’s Competitive Businesses. On November 17th, I will be leading a discussion about defining your online community strategy, best practices for participation, and effective community content planning.
I am delighted to be joined by Bill Johnston, Chief Community Officer at Forum One, who will be sharing some research data and insights about effective online community metrics and reporting along with extending your community using social media strategies.
Attendance is limited, so please Register Now.
Date: Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Time: 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern
Learn how top organizations are incorporating community into their strategic and tactical plans. The adoption of social networks, user forums, and message boards has never been higher, and today’s top-performing enterprises are finding ways to leverage this. The webinar will introduce you to many essential concepts:
- defining your online community strategy
- the right and wrong way to engage and participate in online communities
- running an effective beta program with seeded content
- effective content planning
- identifying and implementing an effective metrics and reporting strategy
- extending your community into a social media presence