I was looking at my Google Analytics for 2008, and I thought it would be fun to share some of the info.
Here are the top 10 posts or pages that generated the most page views for 2008:
- Taking Your Idea From Side Project to Startup
- Yahoo Pipes and RSS Hacks
- Starter Kit: Social Media and Social Networking Best Practices for Business
- Monitoring Dashboards: Why every company should have one
- Why You Should Avoid Mozy Backups
- Using Twitter for Brands or Corporate Identities
- Web 2.0 Starter Kit
- Hiring a Community Manager
- Starting Point
Most of my traffic comes from the typical sources: Google, Stumbleupon, and Twitter, but I also had a fair amount of traffic from ReadWriteWeb, eLearning Technology, Silicon Florist, and Metafluence.
The most common search results included: dawn foster, best community software, mozy restore, facebook for companies, community manager, shizzow, fast wonder, mozy sucks, and blogging tips.
I also enjoying going to the end of the list to find search results that brought a single person to my blog. Here are a few of the most amusing / interesting:
- beer consultanting
- breakfast places near san francisco bridge where king of jordan ate
- bubble tea facility
- clarinet atari
- death of myspace
- what is going on with all the social networking sites like wikis,blogs and twitter
- man + woman + online communitties
- handy tips + how to change a fluorescent kitchen unit bulb
- green dragon dawn foster
- facebook rss stalk
- community manager career — why?
- “highly illogical” spock
- bill gates quote faster
OK, enough silliness for today. I hope all of you have a happy new year!
2 thoughts on “Top Fast Wonder Posts for 2008 and Some Silliness”
Comments are closed.