If you missed the discussion that Marshall Kirkpatrick, Alex H. Williams, and I had in the Blogger Pavilion at the Business Leader NW conference yesterday, you can still listen to the conversation thanks to Luke Lefner of Broken Hours. You can visit his blog post about the discussion to learn more.
Related Fast Wonder Blog posts:
- Why Companies Should Have Online Communities
- Online Community Manager: Yes, It’s Really A Job (Slideshare)
- Custom Corporate Communities: Planning and Getting Started
- Podcast Episode 6: Online Community Management with Stormy Peters
- Episode 5: Data Portability and Social Networking in Online Communities with Scott Kveton