We still have plenty of time before BarCampPortland on May 1 & 2, but it’s never too early to get people thinking about how they can help out with the event! If you love BarCamps as much as I do, please join us next week for our volunteer kickoff meeting. Anyone interested in volunteering for the event is welcome to attend!
BarCampPortland Volunteer Meeting
Monday February 23, 2009 from 5:30pm – 6:30pm
CubeSpace 622 SE Grand Ave
RSVP on Upcoming if you plan to attend
Want to help in some other way?
- RSVP for the actual event on May 1 and 2 on Upcoming.
- Sponsor! These events can’t be successful without our sponsors. Contact Todd Kenefsky (kenefsky on gmail) if you would like to sponsor a portion of the event.
- Join our Mailing List: Sign up for our Google Group to get email announcements about future meetups and events.
- Follow us on Twitter: Up to the minute breaking updates about the event as @BarCampPortland
- Tell your friends: Don’t forget to use the BarCampPortland tag when blogging, posting pictures, etc.
2 thoughts on “Want to Volunteer for BarCampPortland?”
Comments are closed.