I am excited that I will be presenting at WebVisions again this year with a talk on Techniques for Monitoring Online Conversations with Free Tools. I’ll talk about the latest free tools and advanced techniques for monitoring online conversations across the social web to help you quickly and efficiently find information about people mentioning your organization or competition as well as finding information about general topics that interest you.
This is the 10th year for WebVisions, a three-day conference that explores the future of Web design, technology, user experience and business strategy from May 19 – 21, 2010 at the Oregon Convention Center.
They are still working on speakers and agendas, but here are a few speakers that I am already excited about!
- Merlin Mann: Keynote (oooh, I hope he talks about Inbox Zero!)
- Adam DuVander on mapping and location
- James Keller and Raven Zachary on iPhone apps
- Christian Crumlish and Erin Malone on designing social experiences
- Tom Hughes-Croucher on web APIs
It’s a great conference, and the conference fees are really reasonable starting at $225 if you register before March 31 (less for students). It’s also a great excuse to visit Portland, OR in the spring!