Here is this week’s summary of links to my posts appearing on other blogs (actually, I neglected to post one last week, so this is a special double episode):
- FriendFeed Search: Filtering for Popularity and Relevance
- Why I Focus on Content, Not Personal Branding
- Scheduling My Time
- Get More Out of Google Blog Search
- Blogging Made Easy
- Better Blog Search Results
Intel Software Network*
- Open Source in the Fast-Growing Smartphone and Netbook Markets
- Open Source Software and Cloud Computing
- Interview: Matthew Allum, Open Source Hacker
- Is the current economy good for open source software?
If you want a feed of all of my blog posts across multiple sites, you can also subscribe to my über feed.
- I am a paid blogger for the GigaOM network.
- I provide consulting services to Intel, and these blog posts are one part of my consulting engagement.