We’ve talked about many different uses for Yahoo Pipes in previous 2 minute Yahoo Pipes demos, but you can also use most existing Yahoo Pipes within other pipes. In this demo, we’ll use a couple of pipes I’ve previously created as the input into a new Yahoo Pipe, and we’ll introduce the union operator as a way to pull several inputs together.
- The Demo Pipe. A copy of the Pipes within Pipes demo pipe click “View Source” to see the modules.
- Union Module. Pull several inputs together into a single output.
- Unique Module. Use this to prevent duplicate results when multiple search queries might return the same results by filtering on item.link.
- Sort Module. Sort by date in descending order to make sure things are sorted in a logical manner.
- Pipe Output. The final module in every Yahoo Pipe.
Related Fast Wonder Blog posts